Are you, an entrepreneur, struggling to give a boost to your startup and waiting for an angel to appear to solve your problems. Chances are that without getting noticed by right people, it might not be possible for angel investors to find out about your startup. Economic Times initiative”Catapooolt Changemakers Challenge “, now in its Season 2, is here to get you noticed to the right people who can help you grow your budding startup to a beautiful flower.
Catapooolt Changemakers Challenge(www.catapooolt.com/changemakers), is in its second season, supported by 800+ investors, 50+ startups ecosystem and many reputed leaders on board, which make it possible to get discovered.This initiative with the spirit of #bechangemaker is an endeavor to encourage and bring more investment for startups.
There are various benefits of coming on board the platform and participate in the Catapooolt Changemakers Challenge Season 2:
- Interest from Investors: There are 30+ innovation leaders, 800+ investors, and mentors that form a pool of Catapooolt, participation straightaway gets you the notice of these people. If your idea is validated and liked, you might be found by your Alibaba and get the desired investment. Few of the prominent funding partners are a part of this contest like Unitus Seed fund, Ah Ventures, Venture Catalysts and Unicorn India Ventures. There is a corpus of INR 300 lakh to be invested in startups that are shortlisted.
- Attention from Media: Early stage startups can get noticed by the media and get PR which will be more authentic and spread awareness for your services.
- Awareness of Millions of Indians: This platform offers visibility to communities that will validate your startup idea. Millions of prospective customers and spokespersons can be found by participating in this contest.
- Access to Mentorprenuers: It is a six months hands-on program where you will receive mentorship to get your startup the direction, insights, and recommendations that will help you. Noted mentors for startups and business leaders like Shraddha Patil, Ajeet Khurana, Guneet Singh, Miten Mehta will be a part of the contest.
The challenge works in the following way:
- Phase 1: You need to register for the contest before Jan 15th, 2017, Click here to register.
- Phase 2: The crowdfunding round will happen for the shortlisted startups from Jan 15th to Feb 28th, 2017, this is the process where the startup ideas will be publicized, validated and get initial funding.
- Phase 3: Top 40 startups will be announced based on the initial funding received by them and their disruptive innovation ideas.
- Phase 4: Grand Finale event will happen on March 31st, 2017 where these top 40 startups will be given a chance to present their ideas to eminent angel investors and meet people who are startup coaches.